I’m running WordPress in French and some words in admin backend are still showing in english ! Like “users” and “dashboard” and many more.
What I did :
– Switched to twenty seventeen theme
– Disabled ALL the plugins
- Deleted cache and cookies
I tried and set WordPress in French Belgium (fr_BE) and it worked, all is in french but when I switch to French France (fr_FR), the problem returns.
I should mention that I translated the po files of the theme and some plugins to french (fr_FR) but I’ve renamed every po file I made to disable them just to see if they were the problem but nothing changed.
Thank you for your help