Is there any best practice for distributing Pages creation work amongst 4 people and then exporting & combine all their work.
I was thinking for following steps:
- creating XAMPP setup on each system
- install duplicator backup
- let all 4 create their set of pages
- export pages using Wordpress Export tool
- Import all pages to the main localhost system's site
Will there be any issue while importing?(since all are on localhost)
Will there be any conflict in page-id?(since all start from the same duplicator backup, their pages will have identical ids)
Will there be conflict arising to page data connected with plugin tables, example, Advanced Custom Fields, Yoast, etc?
PS: this is the actual problem, "distributing page creation work & then combining". I want to avoid giving access to all on a staging site, as then I would have to reverse the workflow. Currently, it goes from Localhost to Staging site via duplicator backup restore.