I have imported data from a custom post type that has location data for a map plugin (Progress Map). I have about 500+ posts each with different location data. For some reason the location data isn't registered unless I save each post again.
I've been looking for a way to quickly automate this but no one seems to have a solution that doesn't involve also changing data on each post which I don't want to do.
I thought there would be a simple snippet that you can change the post type on. I'm not a programmer so a lot of this goes over my head.
- How can I bulk update all posts without making changes?
- Update all posts at once
- How to update all post at once?
- WordPress Tutorial: Update all posts at once
It turns out that with the Progress Map plugin you can regenerate the data for all the locations. So in effect I solved MY problem but not the specific problem I was asking about.
I'm unsure if this counts as an answer so I'll leave it here and keep this as un-answered.
For pins(location data) not appearing on the overall map you can regenerate the locations: Go to “Troubleshooting & configs” and click on the button “Regenerate markers”.
- Another similar question: How to force update all posts after import
- Potential Solution: WordPress Tutorial: Update all posts at once