I have inherited a site, and I'm trying to add new styles to the style.css
Things I have tried that have NOT worked
- Reload browser cache
- delete WP Super Cache cache
- Disabled WP Super Cache plugin completely
- add !important to my styles
- removed 'Version:' from css comment at the top of style.css
- edited style.css ditrectly from Appearance > Editor rather than push via ftp
- many combinations of all of these
I notice in the web inspector that all styles are coming from style.css:1 (line 1) which makes me thing there is a css minification going on somewhere
Is there an default cache somewhere to clear via GUI?
Is there a css cache file I can delete from the server?
Any other ideas?