I've been trying to find a way to create a custom image attachment thumbnail. I want to display an image attachment thumb and link to the full size. (FYI The thumb is to get quick page loading speed instead of a full size that would slow down things.)
so i'm trying to:
- create an Image Attachment Thumbnail
- keep it Small Size
- be able to set a max width
The other options that I have figured out:
- to use the attachment as background-image, but that gives me a big file size.
- to manually create a thumbnail for the attachment and upload it.
- use the thumbnail setting for featured-image and change that to meet my needs, but i'm using it for the featured-image.
Is there a way to get wordpress to do this?