I am a web-developer. I mean, that is my main.focus() :)
I do stuff in:
• PHP min. 5.4, mainly 7.3/7.4, hopeful for 8.x, wondering what 9/10 will bring
• Python 3 (preferrably 3.7+), which I had to get used to and actually find it kinda similar to PHP, but don't get me even started on those docs... it's a shame.
What I would like to see is a merge of a modern PHP with a modern Python - both have nice features but both lack some other features.
• HTML (I tend to use 5+)
• Times changed, and you should really only use CSS3+ today!
not cross-browser as-is: google-TIP: CSS PIE!)
• XML (mostly for (transfering || storing || working with) data)
• SQL (MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, ...) - if PHP then PDO, else some other DB lib
I sometimes do stuff in:
• LUA script macros for WoW
• And I dont really know if it is a good thing but I also know how to do some stuff in Pascal
• We call it Packal = Bungler
Member for 7 years, 1 month
90 profile views
Last seen Mar 5 at 12:33