💡 Why Hire Me?
- In addition to general programming experience, I've got skills in many specific areas. Among them, payment gateways, multi-currency and multilingual e-commerce, databases and text analysis.
- I am comfortable with Linux and Windows Systems Administration.
- I can architect a CI/CD pipeline, using Jenkins or similar. It will have the necessary testing and monitoring parts. The pipeline will run from the developer's Git through QA and Staging environments to the Production.
- I know the importance of QA Automation. I know in which situations the Code Quality, Unit, and Integration/Acceptance tests are applicable. I can choose the proper tools and write the tests.
- I am good at Team Leading (including international remote teams), preparing and discussing tasks (JIRA) with managers and clients. I write easy-to-read specifications and documentation.
I am an agile person, a fast learner with an open mind. Able to find solutions beyond the specific development environment.
💡 Specific topics I am experienced in:
✔️ Back-end and Front-end Web Programming:
- xAMP (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP), PHP Frameworks (Zend, Symfony, Codeigniter), Java/SpringBoot, Python/Django, WordPress (theme and plugin development, WooCommerce). OAuth: Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks.
✔️ DevOps, Systems Administration, Tools, and Services:
- Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment. SaltStack. Jenkins. Consul. Docker. Microservices. Linux and MS Windows servers setup and maintenance (dedicated or cloud-based: Linode, Digital Ocean, AWS), Domain name and DNS setup, SSL (including Let's Encrypt), shell scripting (Bash, PowerShell, WinRM, Perl, awk, sed, rsync, etc.), SVN, Git (Github, GitLab, and Bitbucket), JIRA, Trello, Basecamp, Slack, Google Docs, IntelliJ/PHPStorm/PyCharm IDE, Node.js, npm, Grunt/Gulp, Composer/Packagist, PHPUnit, Codeception, DB administration, RabbitMQ, Redis. Python (NumPy/Pandas, etc.). Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana.