I've been using PDO plugin for wordpress and SQLite database. It does not work as expected so I want to use MySQL database, but without PDO for Wordpress since I cannot trust that plugin anymore, It has not been updated for more than 2 years.
So, this is what i did:
- Exported SQLite database to sql file
- Made necessary changes in syntax http://www.maxkpage.com/blog/free-sqlite-to-mysql-converter-super-easy/
- Installed new Wordpress with new MySQL database
- Copied old Wp-content folder and replaced the new one
- Imported old data by copying all "INSERT INTO ...." form old into new tables, which I emptied first
Now, here comes the problem. Everything works fine, I can see the posts on website, but when I populate wp_users or wp_usermeta or wp_options with old data I get "You don't have sufficient permissions" message when I log into dashboard. Not wrong username or password, but when I log in I just see that message and the website becomes white blank.
Where is the problem and how can I fixed it?