This week I installed Wordpress 3.4.2 (Linux Centos + Apache2) and configured the network option using subdomains. Then I installed the MU Domain Mapping plugin, so I would be able to use it with domain names instead of subdomains. This works for one domain, however the second domain redirects to the subdomain.
- base site: multisites.com
- two subsites: one.multisites.com and two.multisites.com
- two new domains: one.de and two.com.de
- one.de works correct (based on one.multisites.com)
- two.com.de redirects to two.multisites.com
- NB: two.com.de is a subdomain of com.de, and this is similar to the actual situation!
Two.com.de should not redirect. I don't see any differences in the setup. What could cause this and do you experience problems like this as well?
NB: I changed the domain names in the example to make it more clear.
two.co.testa sub-domain? I'd suggest you to use
example.comand the likes, the fictitious names you're using are kind of confusing. I mean, one can get it, but has to read 2 or 3 times...