Is there a way to have a form submit data to a admin control panel where the data is stored and can be rectified there? Could it also be able to export the data as excel for example?
there are 2 very popular form plugins
- Gravity Forms - extremely customisable and saves all data to your database (Commercial)
- Contact Form 7 - also saves everything to your database and easy to use (Free)
Both send the data to the Admin panel so you can review inside WordPress.
I know that Gravity Forms has an option to EXPORT the form entries as a CSV file.
Review Form Submissions without logging in
Both can send email notifications to your email address so you can see what has been submitted without logging into WordPress.
The other way to see all the form submissions without logging in is to open your SQL database and view the data there. Then you can save the table as a CSV.
You can try my admin panel class which is create admin panel pages for you with ease and has Import Export features.
And Available fields are:
- Radio button
- Select Dropdown
- File Upload
- Image Upload
- WYSIWYG editor
- Date Picker
- Time Picker
- Color Picker
- Taxonomy List Dropdwon or checkboxes
- Post list Dropdown or checkboxes
- WordPress User Roles Dropdown or checkboxes
- Typography Field (set of size, color, face, family fields)
- Sortable Drag & Drop
- Repeater Field which can be set as sortable
- Conditional Field block