Using Wordpress JetEngine UI. I have:
- a JetEngine Post Type named "Stores"
- it has a meta field
- each nearby-cities entry has
- I also have a Posts Query "Stores near San Francisco", where I want to display stores near San Francisco ordered by
city-nameequals "San Francisco".
- I am able to successfully filter by San Francisco using Tax Query (see image)
- Order by has "Order by numeric meta value", "Order by string meta value", and "Order by meta clause", which I suspect could be helpful, but cannot figure out how.
Problem: I can't figure out how to order by my value from the repeater.