I have a form where users will submit a timecard.
- All entries to this form will be from users who are logged in (this part I have figured out).
- Users will enter their name, the amount of hours, and select the date for the timecard (week ending).
- The issue I'm encountering is how to limit the form so that each user can only submit the form once for each week ending (the date field).
- Every user should be able to submit a form for the same date, but only once per user.
- I'm not limiting per time period, because perhaps they forgot a timecard for last week and and so they should be able to enter two form submissions back to back, one for this week and one for last week, but only one form submission per user, per date selected in the date field.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!