I have a woocommerce site setup with a blog.
For the shop:
- example.net/shop (Shows all products)
- example.net/shop/category (Shows all products in the category)
- example.net/shop/category/product (Shows the product)
For the blog:
- example.net/blog (Shows all posts)
- example.net/blog/category (Shows all posts in the category)
- example.net/blog/category/post (Shows the post)
My Permalink Settings are:
- Custom Structure - /%category%/%postname%
- Category base - blog
- Product category base - shop
- Product tag base - tag
- Custom base - /shop/%product_cat%/
As I said the links are working as I want them to work, when I create a post category I get the url "example.net/blog/category-slug" but when I create a post and add it to the category the permalink I get is not "example.net/blog/category-slug/post-slug" it's "example.net/category-slug/post-slug"
By the ways there will be no subcategories used.