- all admin logins redirect to the home page (in a logged-in state).
- all admin users are affected.
- non-admin users login works well.
- no code changes have been done. I am the only one allowed to make them. admin
- admin login worked yesterday. today it's not.
- all admin users have the administrator in their capabilities
- temporarily removing the plugins folder has no effect.
we are on AWS/EC-2 running NGINX. It's been running for years. Everything works well, EXCEPT for admin logins, suddenly, without notice and without any change.
what is going on?