It's a little hard to explain what I'm trying to add so here's a link to what I'm trying to copy.


I want to add this feature to my current wordpress site because if not my page will be way too long.

  • 1
    This component is usually called "tab (something)", a quick search brought me this extension. With the term "tab" you should find extensions that will help you further.
    – kero
    Dec 9 '19 at 16:44

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.