If your WordPress website got hacked, hacker will use your site to attack other sites and sending emails.
Most of the WordPress sites got affected by the same issue because of using Nulled & Outdated Themes and Plugins.
Don't worry about this issue, because we can easily wipe out the malware infected files from your website by follow these simple steps.
1.Replace The WordPress Files
- Login to your Filemanager and remove all the files & folders expect
WP-CONTENT & WP_CONFIG.PHP
- Upload & Extract the fresh WordPress downloaded from
- Extracted fills will be stored inside the WordPress directory. Move
everything into your domain's root directory.
2.Replace The Themes & Plugins Files
- Note the name of all Plugins & Themes and Delete that immediately.
- Download the Plugins & Themes from the official publisher and upload
- Remove the Plugins & Themes Immediately which are not get updated
more than 6 months. Find the alternative solution for that outdated
3.Search For The .PHP & .ICO Files Inside UPLOADS Folder
- Find & remove the .PHP and .ICO files from the UPLOADS folder using
the search option available in Filemanager.
4.Find and Remove the Unauthorized Users
- Find & remove all the unauthorized users from your WordPress site.
Your site is completely clean. Once you done these process.
If you update everything in your WordPress properly, your site won't get affected again.