I'm trying to solve this problem, but I can't find a useful response. I've took a look in Can't upload media, permissions are correct and changed upload_path and upload_path_url to respective values to ensure uploads, but I can't to upload media properly.
After several tries I recieve this message, and I don't know what's happening:
1 files not uploaded Server took too long to respond
I'm using a S8+.
All wp-content/uploads permissions and subfolders are stablished at 755, and I've tried to change them to 744 and nothing appears to change. I don't know where to start debbugging of modifying config.
Thanks for your help!