I cloned site from live to localhost and siteorigin pagebuilder is not working correctly. Its not loading front-flex.min.css file. Although it was loading just fine on live site. Pushed changes to same domain on live from localrepo, everything was fine. Not working on localhost but was working on live. Then I moved it to new staging domain and same issue that was in localhost. Even though I have updated all of the urls, still no luck.

The problem it creates is place all of the buttons in single column full size. One button per row. But in visual post there are 2 or 3 buttons in one row.


Issue: https://imgur.com/a/AfbzqEi

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.