I migrated my Wordpress site to HTTPS, everything works but I've theses errors. In my CSS, I import fonts and I tried to put theses URLs with HTTPS but it changes nothing. I verified and my link to Google fonts is secure. Any ideas?
When migrating a site to Https, I do the following:
- Change the WordPress URL and Site Address to https
- Use Better Search and Replace plugin to scan the whole site and update http://example.com to https://example.com
- I then test various page to see if the theme stores the link in a way that required manual update.
- Clear all caches and the errors should disappear.
A link to the website would be useful.
However, here is a small check list for you to consider:
- Take a full backup (database and static website files)
- Go to WP admin panel and choose Settings/General, then change the WordPress Address (URL)and Site Address (URL) to https
- Download a plugin Better Search and Replace and look for
http://and replace it to
- Manually inspect your website theme files like header.php,
footer.php, functions.php, and other *.php, *.css, *.js files do a
check by pressing cmd+F(MacOS) or ctrl+F(Win) and doing a search for
http://and replace these to
- Clear cache and test if some of the pages have mixed content open
the source code and cmd+F(MacOS) or ctrl+F(Win) to search for
http://- you will find the cause