I have a wordpress website that using WPUM to creat accounts and mange them and a coustem plugin for memberships.
- When users creat an account they chose from membership plugin membership kind ( Sun - Sand - Water) if he didn't chose by default will be (star) member
- All membership kinds using the same WPUM role (subscriber)
- The coustom plugin using a table in database named "wp-mempership" containing user_id and membership kind ( Sun - Sand - Water), the (star) member not recorded in this table
- I ad some banners using Ad Inserter plugin and its work great but
- I need to show some ads for not looged in users ( I did it by using d Inserter plugin) and some other ads only for (star) members ??
I think it will be something like this
- / If user logged in
- ... look up in "wp-mempership" table
- .......if found
- ................(not display banners ad for members)
- .......if not found
- .................(display banners ad for members)
- /If user not logged in (display banners ad for not logged)