I am trying to combine all JS files - local and third party files. I tried using the following plugins to do the same:
- Autoptimize: It is just not combining the JS files to one
- Fast velocity minify: It is combining the JS files into grouped JS files (I don't know on what basis) but it is including both the original js files and these combined JS files. I didn't understand why it is behaving like this by default.
- Merge + minify + refresh: This is behaving similar to above "Fast velocity minify" plugin.
- WP Fastest Cache: This is clearly giving options to combine the JS and CSS files but still nothing is happening. Even after saving the settings. (btw, this require premium version for complete work)
- I am trying to find a plugin which let me combine JS and CSS files irrespective of whether they are being loaded locally or from third party like CDN, Facebook, Google etc.. (Based on dependencies)
- The concatenation or combination of JS and CSS files must happen based on wp pages. So whenever I make a change in existing JS / CSS file or add a new file, I need to visit this plugin -> Select the page in which I made changes and just click on a button like "Bundlify". This will create two files JS and CSS, specific to that page.
- When I perform the above action, it also caches the whole page by removing the individual JS and CSS files and adding the newly bundled JS and CSS files.
- So, there will be literally only two HTTP requests - JS file and CSS file.
- Clean the JS and CSS files based on the page selected
- Pushing the created JS and CSS to any CDN cloud
- Able to defer or async the JS script
- The plugin should also able to combine dynamically adding JS and CSS files.
^ The above features I am expecting are seem to be fundamental and must be available in the million plugins of wordpress but I am unable to find any.
Please let me know if there is plugin which has the above features. If not, at least direct me to create my own custom plugin.