How to translate my website into another language like Malayalam. Can You suggest something. There is a problem when I used GTranslate plugin, that is it doesn't translate correctly. There is any chance of content editing/ changing the content when translating a page?
Polylang This plugin will help you. https://wordpress.org/plugins/polylang/
You can translate your website with WPML. It is a paid plugin. However, it’s by far the most comprehensive option. More than 400,000 websites are using it. Follow these steps:
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Click on WPML in your WordPress menu.
- The plugin will automatically detect your WordPress site’s language. Click on the Next button.
- Choose your desired language that you want to enable on your site.
- Add the language switcher.
- Click on Generate a key for this site button. It will take you to WPML website. Here, you will have to add your site. Once added, click on it to get the site key. Copy and paste it into your WordPress site.
- Finally, click on the Finish button.