I have a Wordpress site with a paid theme but I seem to have a problem with the blog posts. When I create a blogpost, the blog post title and read more links appears in the blog menu item I have. But when the link is clicked, the website goes to home page instead of the blog post. What could be the issue? Any idea where to start trouble shooting?
- Delete you .htaccess file in root
- Reset your permalink structure
- If have access to the theme file make sure your blog title link refers to the_permalink() as destination.
- you might have open anchor tag from the logo which developer forgot to close.See page source or inspect it.
- Share the code in your loop.