I have a Wordpress site with a paid theme but I seem to have a problem with the blog posts. When I create a blogpost, the blog post title and read more links appears in the blog menu item I have. But when the link is clicked, the website goes to home page instead of the blog post. What could be the issue? Any idea where to start trouble shooting?
closed as off-topic by Jacob Peattie, bosco, bueltge, Jack Johansson♦ Sep 15 '18 at 20:46
This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:
- "Questions that are too localized (such as syntax errors, code with restricted access, hacked sites, hosting or support issues) are not in scope. See how do I ask a good question?" – Jacob Peattie, bueltge, Jack Johansson
- Delete you .htaccess file in root
- Reset your permalink structure
- If have access to the theme file make sure your blog title link refers to the_permalink() as destination.
- you might have open anchor tag from the logo which developer forgot to close.See page source or inspect it.
- Share the code in your loop.