All solutions for the questions I've seen is just about loading links to posts with a blog switching feature, but I need to show the post from my main blog on sub-blog under the requested URI on my sub-blog. That's crucial point. Maybe I have to redefine rendering, or hook something after receiving the content? Or even need to create something like a temporary page?
One more thing that could help to recognize the searching solution - I am using visual builder and all I, probably, need is a grabbing its JSON from the post and render it on the requested page of the sub-blog, but... the latter hasn't yet requested page in the database and how to make Wordpress to continue loading yet "unexisting" content, even after resetting 404, I haven't any idea, do you?
- The content from the main blog should appear under the URI of sub-blog (crucial point).
- Need for the content only, there is no author and other post meta, and comments. There is just landing pages which are generated by a visual composer alike plugin.
- When the main blog content is updated then the sub-blog receives the same updates for the content.
- The sub-blog doesn't have corresponding page in its database table. So, it is loaded dynamically from the main blog in case when the
pagenameof the requested content unexists in the sub-blog but exists in the main blog.
- All the media saved on Amazon.
- A shared theme is used for every blog.
The reason of solution - to avoid multiple changes on the content for every blog, if those would appear, which should be the same across all the network.