I'm going to have couple services, suburb and sub services for a WordPress website using custom post types.
- I'm trying not to use 3rd-party plugins if possible (if there is a great one which can easily solve this problem then that's fine).
- I'm using a custom post type called "Service".
- I have 3 levels of posts (Services -> Suburb -> Sub Services).
- Each level is going to have a different template.
- Each post (services, suburb and sub-services) will have different contents.
- URL structure I want to achieve is like below:
1st level: /service-name/city-name
2nd level: /service-name/suburb
3rd level: /sub-service-name/suburb
I will also have other services (14-15) like this:
I'm open to any ideas like changing custom post type slug or using taxonomies. Any possible solution, greatly appreciated!