Any suggestion what could cause the problem, that a WordPress site doesn't save any changes in one specific page?
After making any changes in a page, it doesn't save the changes. However, from time to time, can save some tiny letters changes, but not larger content with an added new sentence.
- For the page are working Autosave, but can't use autosaved version.
- All caches are cleaned more than once in a browser and related caching plugins.
- Tested as well with all deactivated plugins and default themes.
- The website is pretty large with a huge database.
- Can't see any errors in the console or something.
- For the page are around 17 revisions, but can't rever any of them as well.