I have a custom post type named houses. Inside this post type I have several custom fields, like:
(name - field type - meta key)
- Title (wordpress field)
- City (taxonomy - city)
- Condominium (custom post type - condominium)
- Beach (custom post type - beach)
- Country (taxonomy - country)
- Description (custom field - description)
- Text (custom field - text)
- Bedrooms (custom field - bedrooms)
- Bathrooms (custom field - bathrooms)
- Type (taxonomy - type)
- Status (taxonomy - status)
- Area (custom field - area)
- Full Area (custom field - full_area)
- Place (taxonomy - place)
I have a plugin on my website with 4 selects:
What I need to do is, update these selects when I select an option.
For example, if I select Barcelona for City and Sale for Status, I need to retrieve all Types and Beaches with these options in common.
I don't need to get the posts now, just update the select options, like a filter.
Here an example:
PS: I'm using Advanced Custom Fields.