I moved a site from one server to another and it doesn't go up (500 http error) even though:
- DB is uploaded with the same DB-name, DB user-name, and DB password.
- wp-config.php has the same respective details.
- Posix permissions are fine recursively (D:755, f:644, www-data:www-data).
- I made sure every corner in the DB has the new domain via
sudo wp search-replace 'http://a.com' 'http://b.com' --all-tables-with-prefix
- I deactivated all plugins via
sudo wp plugin deactivate --all
.htaccessis in place.
- I double checked the
aDNS record and it is fine.
What else may be there that cause this 500 error? I guess the list is very narrow now?