Thanks in advance for any help guys,
For some reason my three pages stopped working, they just 301 to the home page. I think it may of been due to installing a plugin but I am not entirely sure.
I have since deleted the pages and re-created them, if I use the same slug they still 301 to the home page. However, if I change the slug to anything else they then work. It's like the original slugs are reserved somehow. But when i check the db there is only one post using the slug ie:
SELECT count(*) FROM wp_posts where post_name = '$mySlugName';
I would expect if there was a conflict with the slug names that there would be more than one post using the name.
Other things I have tried:
- Disabling plugins
- Regenerating permalinks
I'm really not sure where to go with this now, may have to start debugging the core wordpress code base.