I am using WP 3.2.1 and I'm trying to use the Simple Fields (0.3.9) plugin. Going off of this tutorial, it looks like there should be a "Simple Fields admin" page somewhere in the dashboard, but I cannot find this.
I've installed this plugin and it seems to work for me. Here is what I did:
- Go to settings page of plugin and setup a group of settings.
- Then set the group as a connector to pages/posts
- Go to post/page and add new.
- Down the right hand side should be a drop down saying what group do you want to use for this post page.
- Select the group and publish the page/post. You will need to make sure when you publish that there is some content in the title otherwise it wont publish.
- Once that is done the custom fields should appear where you expect.
- If not then try clicking screen options at the top and make sure that the tick box is ticked for the meta box.