I am currently working on making an extranet with WordPress. While I was adding content to the site, I noticed that the theme won't be properly displayed when I visit the page from a Windows 10 machine.
This is how the theme looks like from my Debian test machine: https://i.imgur.com/LQ7ob9U.png
And this is how the Windows 10 machine shows the frontpage: https://i.imgur.com/RIB1q4R.png
It looks like the Windows 10 machine only shows the HTML code which results in the theme not being shown as it should.
The people I asked for help, said that it had to do with either permalinks or with write permissions.
If someone could shed some light on the situation, I would be very grateful.