I am using
I have created a post type
'books' and custom taxonomy
I am also using
Custom Post Type Permalinks plugin for custom url.
- When I click books, url is
http://novice.dev/booksand I can list categories
- When I click category, url is
- While I click on a post, it is
I have set the url structure like this using
Custom Post Type Permalinks plugin.
I tried searching on the net but could not get anything so that I can force keep the bond/find the relation between CPT and Custom Taxonomy. I want to achieve the following-
- When I am at archive.php, I can query the custom taxonomy of that post type and hence list all the posts and url as
- When I am in taxonomy.php, I can get the custom post type slug/name/id and list all the posts related to that category and url as
- When I am in single.php, there should be CPT and category there and url as
Individual experiments are successful but I am getting no way or complete reference to maintain the relation between these three. I do not know where I am doing wrong.
Or should I move to core programming?