To integrate customise HTML/CSS to Wordpress without editing default ready theme template from Wordpress
- Download HTML5Blank Boiler plate
- modify/overide boilerplate css with our customise Css
- Create custom Template / Post templates
- Install ACF Modify header.php
My question is, as a web developer, if I wanted to customise WooCommerce template / styling /layout ? Usually which best practices I should go for ?
- Can we modify WooCommerce template as this link's presentation does?
- Or I should download WooCommerce ready template and modify from the ready templates?
Is my first time to build WooCommerce site,this site will includes of :
- Wordpress CMS to update / modify content
- Woocommerce to track order / add product
May I know which development method / best practice is for web developer to develop WooCommerce + Wordpress site?