I have a search form, a map and results section.
- Search form is submitted with different parameters
- Map shows ALL the results that match the parameters
- Results section shows first 15 results that match the parameters (ordered by something)
I currently have 2 different queries with only one difference:
posts_per_pagefor map is
posts_per_pagefor results is
- Is there a way / hack to get all the posts but show only 15 in results section?
- Can I somehow show all the posts (or X amount less) without using
posts_per_page -1and without knowing the count? This if for
offsetargument that can't be used if
I know that this might seem like overcomlicating things but 2 basically same queries at same time with huge amount of posts (not now but it will be) and with a lot of arguments? Seems like a huge waste.