This is perhaps a strange question adn maybe doesn't have answers, but I'll try.
- custom post type: product
- custom taxonomy 1: product_category
- custom term: type1
- custom taxonomy 2: product_feature
- custom term: feature1
What I'd like:
- www.mydomain.com/products > products archive page
- www.mydomain.com/products/type1 > term archive page
- www.mydomain.com/products/feature1 > term archive page
- www.mydomain.com/products/type1/feature1 > term archive page
The main problems here I guess are 2:
- I'm bypassing the taxonomy path part ('add_rewrite_rule')
- Product archive and term archive share the same radix ('products')
Is it possible? I'm thinkin' about several things (rest api, add_rewrite_rule/tag, etc) but not sure if they're good/viable ways..