I have a huge problem with images with a size greater 1MB in my website and I really need some help.
If I try to upload an image with a size greater 1MB in my Media Library I get a generic error without any info: "An error ocurred in the upload. Please try again later"
The surprising thing is that if I go to the "uploads" directory through my FTP, the image is there! But I can't work with it from WordPress!
I already try (without success) to:
- Set upload_max_filesize = 40M at php.ini
- Deactivate all my plugins
- Changing my theme from a default one
- Set at .htacccess: RLimitMEM max
- Put at wp-config.php: define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '93M');
This is my phpinfo(). Any help to solve this, please?