When I try to google search my web address, the follow comes up as the meta description
"A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt – learn more."
The website I have tried to edit the robots.txt (downloaded the WP Robot plugin) and although I have changed it to
User-agent: * Disallow: /wp-admin/ Disallow: /wp-includes/
The robots.txt still appears as
User-agent: * Disallow: /
I have Yoast SEO, WP Robots, and Salient's Theme Nectar. If anyone might be able to provide me with a solution that would update the robots (or where to go from here) that would be incredibly helpful!