I need a plugin which can do horizontal scrolling of RSS feeds in wordpress, I have got a vertical scrolling RSS feeds but cannot find a horizontal one

  • What's the name of that widget? Maybe it is pretty easy to switch it to horizontal scrolling. – 2ndkauboy Sep 20 '10 at 12:22

Things that present headlines in a horizontal scroll tend to be called tickers. (Probably due to there resemblance to old-school ticker tape printers.)

Anyway, try these:

They should all do pretty much the same thing, but they will differ in their appearance. If you don't mind about the appearance, I would recommend the first due to the ease of management.

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.