I'm trying to install Roots Bedrock on my local Windows 7 workstation, and I fail miserably.
This is the procedure I've been doing:
- Cloned the Bedrock project
- Copied its content in my (empty) "c:/my-project/wordpress" project directory
- Opened a terminal, cd-ed to "c:/my-project/wordpress", and executed
composer install. All good.
Copied "c:/my-project/wordpress/.env.example" to "c:/my-project/wordpress/.env", and edited it to the following:
DB_NAME=<MY_WP_DB> DB_USER=root DB_PASSWORD=<PASSWORD_FOR_ROOT> DB_HOST=localhost WP_ENV=development WP_HOME=http://localhost WP_SITEURL=http://localhost/wp
Updated the Apache HTTPD config file to:
DocumentRoot "c:/my-project/wordpress/web" <Directory "c:/my-project/wordpress/web"> Options Indexes FollowSymLinks AllowOverride FileInfo Require all granted </Directory>
Started Apache HTTPD server
- In my browser, accessed "http://localhost/wp/wp-admin"
- Got error "Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\Pro\redesigned-cruited.com-frontend\wordpress\web\wp\wp-includes\wp-db.php on line 1482"
What am I doing wrong?