I know this has been asked several times before in the past, but I think my situation is a bit unique.
I am not receiving any e-mails when someone leaves a comment on my posts. Neither are any of the other authors at the site.
- I have set the correct e-mail address in my user account and the general settings.
- I have checked the two "send mail" fields under discussion settings
- I am able to receive other e-mails from the site such as user registration and forgotten password.
- I have tried installing an add-on to notify a user of replies to comment. That works fine.
- I have tried uninstalling my spam shield and other plugins, but that changed nothing.
- I have tried changing theme, but that also did not work
- I have installed a mail logger, and that shows me that the comment mails are indeed not being sent, whereby it is not due to my own web client/spam folder. The mail logger works fine, it logs all the before mentioned mails which are being sent.
I have tried looking for an addon which can replicate the default behavior, but such an addon does not seem to exist.
Any way to debug it? Or do anyone have a fix?