So today i updated my plugins, everything went smoothly, but later i found out that my website is messed up. All the custom taxonomies are gone, then one of my plugin disappear somehow. I tried to reinstall the plugin, but i got this error
Installing Plugin: WordPress SEO by Yoast 2.2.1 Downloading install package from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/wordpress-seo.2.2.1.zip… Unpacking the package… Installing the plugin… Destination folder already exists. /customers/b/1/f/yahya98.com/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/ Plugin install failed.
Well, i haven't tried deleting the folder manually from FTP, but i don't want to make a wrong step, there's more than 40 post in my blog, it's a big problem if i have to re-write meta description and the other things for every post... so i post it here in case there's an alternate way.