I am getting headache about this. How easy to do this?
I have a site in US english.
1. Now :
- Want to create three sites for .de, .es, .co.uk so the sites will be
- www.mysite.com - default site
Can I use multisite (network site) for this purpose? So then database will remain as I have now. (Single database for all site)
2. Customer expects to:
- They will update contents in www.mysite.com only
- Those contents should be ADDED and TRANSLATED to other sites automatically.
- Current sites whole content should be ADDED and TRANSLATED to other sites automatically when the sites are created.
Can I do this without plugins? If I want to use plugins is there any free plugins for this?
3. Current site have custom posts and custom fields.
These also should be ADDED and TRANSLATED to other sites automatically. Comments too. Can I do this without any plugin? Or a plugin is needed for this?
4. Current site uses this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-social-login/ What about this compatibility with multisite?