I've setup my website with CloudFlare. In the settings, I've added some rules to make it faster.
Since then, when I try to login the Dashboard. I get the following message:
ERROR: Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to use WordPress.
However, my cookies are enabled. I suspect that it is because of my rules that I've set up:
- Custom caching: everything
- Edge cache expire TTL: 1 week
- Browser cache expire TTL: 8 days
The rest was set up by default:
- Custom caching: Bypasscache
- Browser cache expire TTL: 30 minutes