Migrating between local and server with Wordpress (SQL) is a bit time consuming, and I'm wondering if there is a better way to do it. With Drupal, there is a module called BackUp&Migrate, which lets you push SQL updates immediately from within the Drupal framework to the server. Is there something similar for Wordpress? At the moment, this is my work flow:
1) Go into localhost/phpmyadmin and make a SQL dump
2) Log into cPanel -> PhpMyAdmin
3) Select db and drop tables
4) Import new SQL dump
5) Run a Search/Replace to update strings
6) Log into the site again on the server side and update permalinks
This gets a bit time consuming if doing it often. If anyone has a better solution, I would really love to hear it!:) Thanks so much!