guys pardon my english,
I am new to wordpress & I have been trying to set up a wordpress website for product reviews where new users will submit their reviews for the product/products. New user who registers on the website will have the role of a 'Author'.
- User 'XYZ' registers on the website.
- 'XYZ' wants to add a review of the product.
- 'XYZ' submits the review.
- Admin user 'ABC' gets notified via email that the new post has been pending for the review.
- 'ABC' approves & publishes the review/post on website.
Now the problem is that XYZ user can again make changes in the same post and can publish them without the approval admin user a.k.a ABC ,because the post have been already approved. This can cause problems.
What I want to do is Every time 'XYZ' user make changes in the post which is already approved, the post should be approved by the admin a.k.a 'ABC' user again.