I also checked this thread, and tested the
/tags/1.1 readme.txt files stabletag are same.
/trunk/readme.txt === Plugin Name === Contributors: jogesh_pi Tags: tags goes here Requires at least: 3.6 Tested up to: 3.9.1 Stable tag: 1.1 License: GPLv2 or later License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
=== Plugin Name === Contributors: jogesh_pi Tags: tags goes here Requires at least: 3.6 Tested up to: 3.9.1 Stable tag: 1.1 License: GPLv2 or later License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
But still my plugin displayed the first version 1.0 with the functionality of 1.1 just the version not updated. Please tell me what i have missed or how do i make it correct?
- First i created a folder with the new version in
tags/directory, i have already a directory in exists with the base version that is
tags/1.0. I created a new
- In my local system i have tested everything and its working fine. So i copied all the files in the
- One mistake that i have done in my previous release with the
Stable Tagwas i mentioned that
Stable tag: 3.8in my
tags/0.1so i changed it in
Stable tag: 1.1and commit entire
- Next i copied all the files from
tags/1.1and pasted in
trunk/directory and again commit the
trunk/directory that it.
I have doubt on
Stable tag: 3.8 of version in
tags/0.1 so i changed it to
Stable tag: 0.1 and commit the
tags/0.1 too. I don't know if its wrong or not :(