I'm not sure if this is because of the new 3.9 update, because I haven't had to mess with any widgets in a while, but my active widgets won't display in the editor anymore.
I've uploaded a screen shot of how it looks here: http://i.imgur.com/Ctbzo3S.png
This may or may not be related, but my Screen Options drop-down does nothing when I click on it and neither does anything else within that widget window.
Here are the errors I'm getting:
- PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function select_input()
- PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object PHP Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference
- PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0!
- PHP Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated
- PHP Notice: get_settings is deprecated since version 2.1!