So, I have no idea what happened, but I tried to migrate a WP site and for some odd reason, it just renders in all Chinese/Japanese.
I've been working on this site locally, and it renders fine without errors.
I've disabled all of my plugins and nothing changes.
I've deactivated the theme and selected another theme, which will work, but then when I select the other theme, it goes back to the asian characters.
So, I'm sure it's with the theme, but I have no idea what's different from my local copy versus the one that I've put up on the dev environment.
I'm just wondering if anyone has ran into this issue before all.
I was using Grunt to compile and compress my SASS files to CSS as well as compress my JS files as well. But I don't know why everything works without issue on my local version versus the one online.