A would like to create a website in WordPress that allows user to create wedding websites. What suggestions can you give me on how to implement it?
I've only got a minute to offer suggestions tonight but I thought I'd quickly point you to two (2) other answers here on this website that provide information you'll need. Much of what I'd suggest for your use-case is identical to what I recommended on these other answers:
The other thing I can tell you is to look at WordPress Multisite as it will allow you to set up as many different websites on the same WordPress installation as you like. It's basically was WordPress.com is running on. Here are some articles that can explain it:
- How to Enable Multisite in WordPress 3.0
- How to Enable Multisite in WordPress 3.0 (video)
- WordPress 3.0 Walkthrough: Getting Started with Multisite
- Creating a Network (the sites on a multisite installation are called a "network")
- WordPress 3.0: Multisite Domain Mapping Tutorial
WordPress Multisite is the answer. We have a lot of tools at WPMU Dev Premium - including themes and plugins that will help you to offer memberships or paid upgrades for the sites created in your network.
You'll also probably want to create or hire someone to create a number of decent wedding type themes before you launch so that your users can select from among them, as many wedding sites offer this ability.