I am having this same annoying issue many other have: When I am trying to upload images into Wordpress via the media uploader, it gives me an http error. Now I have tried the following, but nothing works:
- Multi-File uploader and the Simple browsers uploader
- Everything as stated in this post, including the 'memory fix', but still not.
What is even more strange, and pointing to a server problem perhaps, is the following:
- I have a shared Linux hosting server account
- Inside the public_html folder, I have 4 different wordpress websites, where each website uses its own wordpress installation, and they all have the same problem
- I use different versions of wordpress - 3.5 and 3.6 between the different installations
- Even starnger, is that up until today, everything worked great, until I added another folder for a new wordpress installation.
- Each installation uses its own DB
- I do not use multi-site
Can anyone please tell me why I keep getting this error?